U.S. EPA References
- Long-Chain Perfluorinated Chemicals (PFCs) Basic Information
- Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), Perfluorooctyl Sulfonate (PFOS), and Other Long-Chain Perfluorinated Chemicals (LCPFCs)
- Assessing and Managing Chemicals Under TSCA
- Perfluorooctanoic Acid (PFOA) and Fluorinated Telomers Frequent Questions
- LCPFAC Proposed SNUR
- 6. 2010/2015 PFOA Stewardship Program
Disclaimer: We cannot provide any legal guidance in interpreting EPA restrictions. It is up to each individual company to interpret the documents and determine how to comply with them.
The Chemours Company is a global provider of titanium technologies, fluoroproducts and chemical solutions, with ingredients found in plastics and coatings, refrigeration and air conditioning, mining and oil refining operations and general industrial manufacturing. Chemours has approximately 9,000 employees across 37 manufacturing sites serving more than 5,000 customers in North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe. Chemours is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware.
ChemPoint is the leader in the marketing, sales, and distribution of specialty and fine chemicals across North America and EMEA. We specialize in agile technologies and focused product teams, providing our customers with responsive, personalized service. ChemPoint was founded in 1999 & we operate on 3 principles:
Genuine Partnership: We want to understand what drives your business so we can provide information & insight.
Business Agility: ChemPoint's technology & market intelligence give you a competitive edge.
Fresh Perspective: We're changing the Face of Chemistry.